2021 Smyrna Clayton Covid-19 Guidelines
Please be aware of the Covid-19 guidelines that we will be following for this season. All spectators, players, coaches and volunteers must be aware of these guidelines, and compliance with the items listed below is mandatory. These guidelines are mandated by the Governor and are subject to change. By registering your player, you are agreeing to abide by the guidelines that we are putting in place.
- Coaches will be required to wear mask when they are within 6 feet of the players
- Masks are not required for players, but are allowed at parent's discretion
- Dugouts will not be used and players equipment will be spread out 6 feet apart
- Hand sanitizer will be provided by the league at all practices and games
- Players must be at least six (6) feet apart from one another at all times, except during on-field play in game-time situations
- Spectators and others must also wear a face covering at all times while outdoors, irrespective of physical distance from members outside their household
- A health self-assessment must be completed by each athlete, coach and staff prior to engaging in any practice or game
- Each athlete shall have only one person accompany them to practices; more than one person may attend games. All persons attending practices and games shall wear a face covering and be at least six (6) feet apart from others, unless waiting in their car
- Sharing of water bottles is prohibited, and sunflower seeds and gum are also not allowed at the complex.